Our expertise includes:
• Assisting individuals in changes of residence, whether to or from France
• Assisting clients on the restructuring of their private assets
• Assisting clients and trust companies on the French tax legislation applicable to trusts and assisting with reporting obligations
• Assisting with the acquisition of French residential properties including agricultural real estate such as vineyards and stud farms
• Assisting clients and executors on French estate and tax planning
• Assistance and representation in tax litigation matters before the French tax authorities and courts in particular in respect of wealth tax, capital gains tax, gift tax, inheritance tax, 3% tax etc.
• General French tax planning (e.g. new real estate wealth tax, capital gains tax, income tax, etc.).
The real estate wealth tax: The French tax authorities have set out the deadline to file the return on 17 May 2018: time to act!
The real estate wealth tax: The French tax authorities have just postponed the deadline to file the return to 15 June 2018
The end of the Wealth tax and the creation of a new Wealth tax on real estate